Requests for Proposals
Current Requests for Proposals
The City of Evart is accepting Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for the following project(s):
Please click on the links for more information.
Installation of a Security Camera System
PLEASE NOTE: CITY COUNCIL WILL SELECT THE FINALISTS FOR THIS PROJECT AT THE COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 21ST, 2021 This date has been changed from the original posting of June 7th. Please contact Sarah Dvoracek, City Manager, for further details, at (231) 580-6516 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All bidders must submit one copy of their Cost Proposal to the following:
Sarah Dvoracek, City Manager
City of Evart
5814 200th Avenue
Evart, MI 49631
View Questions and Responses regarding this RFP here.
Please note: This proposal is for the procurement, design, installation, and configuration of a modern security video camera management system for the following five (5) City facilities:
- Evart Municipal Airport 5814 200th Avenue
- Police Department 137 N. River Street
- Evart Historic Depot 200 S. Main Street
- Evart Wastewater Treatment Plant 611 W. 10th Street
- Evart Department of Public Works 5468 110th Avenue
- Company name and address
- Cover letter signed by an authorized individual stating their interest and that they have read and will comply with all terms and conditions of the RFP
- Provide primary contact person name, title, telephone number, and email address
- Include any public agencies worked with in the past five (5) years
- Include three (3) or more references with the following information: name of clients with similar projects within the past five (5) years, the scope of work, location, and the name and telephone number of the project manager
- Provide a list of sub-contractors, if any, and the services they will provide
- Provide specification documents for all major equipment proposed as part of this RFP
- Provide an itemized list of all costs and fees associated with the project, indicate any recurring license fees. Include a price list for standard services and equipment, software, maintenance fees, warranties, and technical support
- Include any implementation schedule with an estimated project start date in July 2021. Note any key project milestones and timelines for deliverables
- Identify any potential impediments or issues that the bidder foresees related to their timely completion of the proposed project
- Describe training to be provided for the City staff that includes managing user accounts, data retrieval, and maintenance
- Nonmandatory Site Visit: 9:00 am on May 7th, 2021
- Deadline for Receiving Questions: May 19th, 2021
- Response to Questions Posted on City Website: May 21st, 2021
- Proposals Due: 2:00 pm on June 1st, 2021
- Finalists Selected: June 7th, 2021 JUNE 21ST, 2021
- Presentation/Interviews (if necessary): TBD
- Vendor Selected: TBD
- Estimated Project Kickoff: TBD
Sarah Dvoracek City Manager
City of Evart
5814 100th Avenue
Evart, MI 49631
Phone: (231) 580-6516
All questions regarding this RFP will be posted and answered on this page for public review. All questions regarding this RFP must be submitted by May 19th, 2021
Questions regarding this RFP:
1. Will the new cameras reside on your network?
We are working on building our network now, our city hall will be the main location for the server.
2. Who will be providing the network equipment (switches, PoE’s)?
IT Right Bath, MI
3. What is your current network bandwidth?
4. How many of your clients will you need our software to be loaded on?
Need more info to answer. Our goal is to have only one main server.
5. Please confirm with all bidders your surge protection preference.
1 to 2 hours.
6. Are the Airport, Police Department, and the Historic Depot on the same computer network?
7. Are there any changes to the Security Camera System - Evart Municipal Airport, Evart Police Department, Department of Public Works, Wastewater Treatment Plan & Historic Depot project?
8. Was a Sign in Sheet released for the PBM?
|Electromedia||Ron Mielecki||Spring Lake||(616) email@example.com|
|Escon Group|| Jeremy Baker
|Bay City|| (989) 205-8690
|Lakeland Communications||Marc Battreall II||Comstock Park||(616) 893-3331|
|AlarmTek||Tom Martin||Greenville||(616) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hillard Electric||Gary Hoffman||Cedar Springs||(616) email@example.com|
|ROK Systems|| Meghan Mattingly
|Belmont|| (616) 401-1155
|S.A. Morman & Co||Drew Sutton||Wyoming||(616) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Master Electric||Erok Burr||Gladwin/Escanaba||(989) email@example.com|