The Pay Commission, also known as the Local Compensation Committee, determines the salaries of the City's elected officials and is comprised of five registered electors of the City who are not members or employees of any branch of government nor the immediate family of a member or employee of any branch of government. The Pay Commission meets at least once, but not more than fifteen times, in each odd-numbered year.
Commission Members - 5 year staggered terms
Terri Parish - term expired 2021
Mechelle Farrell - term expires 2023
Ralph Carlson - term expires 2026
Vacancy - term expires 2025
Vacancy - full term
The Pay Commission will meet in the community room at the Depot, 200 S. Main Street. The public is welcome to attend.
- Terry Parish: term expired 2021
- Mechelle Farrell: term ends 2023
- Ralph Carlson: term ends 2026
- Vacancy: term ends 2025
- Vacancy: full term
- Sec. 2-44 Elected Official Compensation Commission
- Sec. 2-91 Rules Applicable to City Bodies Generally