The Cemetery Commission was established by the Evart Charter. The Commission includes at least three members, one of whom must be an active member of the City Council. The goal is to create, implement, and maintain a plan for the perpetual care of all lots, plots, and lands within our cemeteries.
The Cemetery Commission meets monthly on the third Thursday of the month at the Depot, 200 S. Main Street, at 9am. Please join us for our next meeting!
More information is available here.
Cemetery Commission Meeting Minutes
- Sandra Szeliga, Council term ends 2026
- Karen Copeman: term ends 2025
- Emily Duffy: term ends 2024
- Jennie Duncan: term ends 2025
- Don Maddern: term ends 2025
- Sec. 10-12 Cemetery Commission
- Sec 4-27 Authority Regarding Cemeteries
- Sec. 2-91 Rules Applicable to City Bodies Generally