Board of Review
The Board of Review (Assessing) consists of three members and one alternate who may correct or amend assessment rolls and increase or decrease taxable property assessment or valuation.
The Board of Review meets for a minimum of three days in March, one day in July, and one day in December.
More information is available here.
View Board of Review Meeting Minutes and Documents here
- Sec. 8-6 Board of Review - Members; Clerk of Board; Compensation
- Sec. 8-7 Board of review - Duties and Functions
- Sec. 8-8 Board of Review - Meetings
- Sec. 8-9 Board of Review - Notice of Meetings
- Sec. 8-10 Board of Review - Certification of Roll
- Sec. 2-91 Rules Applicable to City Bodies Generally
Current Board Members:
- Karen Higgins
- Donald Maddern
- Ralph Carlson
- David Kirwin, Assessor
The City of Evart is actively seeking experienced members of our community to contribute to the continued efforts to support, beautify, and honor our City. If you are interested in volunteering, please let us know:
Boards, Committees, & Commissions Application (PDF)
Boards, Committees, & Commissions Application (online form)
For more information contact the City Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org , or please call 231-250-1432