Cemetery Schedule of Fees
|Individual Grave||Double Grave||Four Grave Lot|
|Per Casket Burial||Per Cremated Remains/Urn||For a Child (Under Age of 4)|
|Weekdays (Monday through Saturday)|
|NOTE: An additional $50.00 fee will be charged for burials after 3:00PM .|
|Add $300 Sunday fee|
Flat fee of fifty-five cents (.55) per square inch of surface area.
NOTE: All foundations are required to be at least four inches larger per side than the outside dimensions of the marker.
Example: A marker 12x24 requires a foundation of 16x28 (totaling 448 square inches); 448 sq. in. x .55 cents = total foundation cost of $246.40.
United States Military Veterans enjoy a "Service Appreciation" at the cermetery's current cost: $75.00 with proper documentation.
- To qualify for resident rates: the deceased must have been a resident or taxpayer in the City at the time of death, or temporarily residing in a nursing facility/hospital or family member’s home receiving care.
- The sale of graves is on a first served basis; Evart will reserve such for 72 hours while the customer finalizes financial arrangements.
- The simultaneous burial of a baby alongside of an adult will be considered as a “single adult burial” in terms of fees
- Forest Hill allows for eight cremains per Grave, unless lot geography dictates fewer.
- All grave and foundation sales require the balance paid in full at time of purchase.
- Opening and Closing costs will be paid in full before internment or disinternment.
- Perpetual Care is the ongoing mowing and manicuring of the grounds where the grave is located.
- Grave pricing is subject to an annual increase of $25 with annual review of the cemetery policy.