Riverside Parks and Campgrounds
The pavilions are available for reservations. Please call City Hall at 231-734-2181.
Electricity is available at all pavilions and the bathrooms will be unlocked when a pavilion has been rented.
Pavilion Information and Rates
Riverside West pavilions are $50 for residents and $75 for non-residents per day. The Riverside East pavilion is $75 for residents and $100 for non-residents per day. Payments may be made at City Hall, at a dropbox (checks should be made out to: City of Evart) or online. There is a 3% charge for online payments.
Open daily from 11:00am to 8:00pm from late May or early June (depending on weather) through September 30th.
No reservation needed!
The City of Evart Campgrounds will start taking reservations for the new season January 2nd. Camping is seasonal, May 1st - September 30th.
- Riverside Park West is located in the southeast corner of the City along the Muskegon River where residents and visitors can enjoy the riverside walking trail, as well as boat and canoe access. This 17-acre park offers many active recreation facilities including a splash pad, beach volleyball, shuffleboard courts, a basketball court, a baseball field, and playground areas. Two pavilion areas are available by reservation. There is camping available for RV's, trailers, campers and tents. The bathrooms are open from 11am until 8pm. To make reservations, contact Evart City Hall at 231-734-2181.
- Riverside Park East is located on the east side of the river across from the Riverside Park West. It is a newer 33-acre park. It is a great place to take a scenic stroll or catch a glimpse of the local wildlife. There is primitive camping for tents only (No RV's, trailers or campers) and it is first come/first served. The rate is $12 per night. Please use the provided envelopes and place your payment in the blue pay tube near the parking lot.
- Both parks feature a viewing/fishing platform over the Muskegon River.
- Due to persistent vandalism, the bathrooms and showers at Riverside East will not be open 24/7 this season unless we know we have campers on site. Bathrooms are open during the day but locked at night unless campers are present. Potable water is available near the pavilion.
Riverside West Campground 2023 Season
River Sites (sites 4-8) Daily $25
Weekly (7-days) $ 150
Seasonal $ 1,000
Non-River Sites Daily $ 20
Weekly (7-days) $ 120
Seasonal $ 900
Site 3 is Camp Host Site (not rentable).
Riverside West Campground Map
Riverside East Campground 2023 Season
Tents Daily $12
- Check-in 2:00 p.m. Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- Payments are required to be paid within five (5) days of reservations. If payment is not made, the reservation will be cancelled.
- To receive full refund, the office must be notified by noon one week (7 days) prior to your scheduled arrival date. If notice is not received, refund will be forfeited.
- The following link is for payment purposes only. Pay Online (this is not an online reservation system, there is a 3% charge for online payments).
- For more details or questions about Riverside Park, or to make reservations, contact Evart City Hall at 231-734-2181.