City Council Meeting Monday, May 17th, 2021 via Zoom
Please note, our next City Council meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 17, 2021 at 8:00 pm and will be held via Zoom
- There will be a pre-council work session start at 7:30 pm and will be open to the public.
- Public Hearing CDBG Funding: there will be a Public Hearing during the regular City Council Meeting to afford citizens an opportunity to examine and submit comments on the proposed application for the Michigan Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding for the Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements
- Public Hearing 2021-2022 City Budget: there will be a Public Hearing during the Regular City Council Meeting regarding the 2021-2022 fiscal year budget. The meeting link will be available online and posted at City Hall or you may call in using the information below.
To join, log in using this url:
Or call in using this number: (888) 788-0099. When prompted, dial this Meeting ID: 848 1195 6599
- May 17th, 2021 Council Meeting Public Notice and Agenda - Coming soon!
- May 17th, 2021 Public Notice only
- May 17th, 2021 Agenda only - Coming soon!
- May 17th Council Meeting Packets - Coming soon!
Click here for Past City Council Meetings
May 17th, 2021 Council Meeting Public Notice and Agenda