The Election Commission consists of the City Clerk who serves as chairman, one other appointive City officer designated by the City Council, and one qualified registered elector. This commission oversees and is responsible for all activities and duties required by state law and this City and charter relating to the conduct of any and all elections within the City.
The Election Commission meets as required.
More information is available here.
Election Commission Meeting Minutes
- Andrea Grupido, City Clerk
- Sandra Szeliga, Council: term ends 2024
- Marsha Warren: term ends 2024
- Sec. 2-92 Election Commission and Election Receiving Board
- Sec. 3-3 Precincts
- Sec. 3-4 Election Commission
- Sec. 4-8 Vacancies (City Council)
- Sec. 2-91 Rules Applicable to City Bodies Generally