Board of Appeals
The Board of Appeals hears and decides on appeals made regarding the application or interpretation of the Housing Code and Rental Housing Code. This board also serves in hearing cases and affirming, modifying, or revising the decisions of the Dangerous Buildings Hearing Officer. There is a minimum of three members, who must be a building contractor, a registered architect or engineer, and a registered building official or someone who has expertise in property maintenance.
The Board of Appeals meets monthly. Please join us for our next meeting!
More information is available here.
Current Board Members:
- Tony Gagliardo, Building Inspector
- B.J. Foster
- Brad Phelps
- Doug Hodges
- Sec. 44-406 Board of Appeals - Creation
- Sec. 44-407 Board of Appeals - Meetings
- Sec. 44-408 Board of Appeals - Jurisdiction and Powers
- Sec. 44-409 Board of Appeals - Decisions
- Sec. 44-410 Board of Appeals - Interpretation
- Sec. 44-411 Board of Appeals - Appeals
- Sec. 44-412 Board of Appeals - Variances
- Sec. 44-413 Board of Appeals - Public Hearings
- Sec. 2-91 Rules Applicable to City Bodies Generally